Billecart-Salmon 200th Anniversary Dinner
Gramercy Tavern will be celebrating the legendary Champagne house Billecart-Salmon's 200th anniversary with a once-in-a-lifetime dinner. The evening will feature five courses of vintage Champagnes, paired with a tasting menu from Chef Michael Anthony. We'll be joined by Francois Roland-Billecart, head of Billecart-Salmon and sixth-generation family member, for his last visit to the US at the helm of the House.
You'll experience these Billecart-Salmon Champagnes:
- Reception: Brut Reserve 3L
- 1st Course: Blanc de Blancs ’04 / Blanc de Blancs ’06
- 2nd Course: Extra Brut ‘06 from Magnum / Extra Brut ’07
- 3rd Course: Salmon Rose ’06 / Brut Rose NV from Magnum
- 4th Course: Cuvee Nicolas-Francois Billecart ’06 / Nicolas-Francois ’02 from Magnum / Nicolas-Francois ’99 from Magnum
- Dessert: Demi-Sec
$495 per guest (Hospitality Included) includes five-course dinner and Champagne pairing.
Dinner begins at 6:30 PM and last approximately three hours.